We strive to make Modula as user-friendly as possible for every WordPress user regardless of their experience with the platform, web development and technical terminology. No matter how easy our plugin is to use, we know that there are still questions that need answering, so in this section we’ve detailed what each and every Modula setting does.
Please note that in the Modula backend you will see a ‘?’ icon next to all settings which also includes a more detailed explanation of what that setting is intended to be used for. If you can’t find your answers there, or in this documentation – don’t hesitate to reach out to us here.
- What is the gutter?
- What does the image size setting do?
- Lightbox & Links
- Max Images Count
- How To Use Filters in Modula
- Modula Caption Configuration
- How to Add Social Share Buttons to WordPress Image Galleries
- Modula Loading Effects
- Modula Hover Effects
- Modula Style Settings
- Modula Gallery Thumbnail Size
- Optimize galleries for mobile and tablet devices