Terms of Service
Our website (the “site” – https://wp-modula.com) grants you non-exclusive limited license to use the WP Modula Gallery plugin (the “plugin”) and any applicable add-ons for WP Modula Gallery sold through the site. This site is governed by Sigma Labs SRL (the “owner”), and by purchasing the plugin, you agree to adhere and comply to the Terms and Conditions (the “license”) issued by our company.
1. Plugin Licensing
WP Modula Gallery is licensed under the GNU general public license (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html) version 2.0 or later.
Plugins sold and distributed by Sigma Labs SRL are done so in the hope that they will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
In as much as WordPress functions correctly on a clean install of itself, WP Modula Gallery is guaranteed to function on a clean install of the minimum, stable and required version of WordPress for the plugin. Because the number and variety of plugins is vast and wide, we do not guarantee that the plugin will function with all 3rd party plugins, themes or browsers of any kind. We do not hold and will not be held responsible for any conflicts or compatibility issues that may occur due to 3rd party software. We assume no responsibility for any data loss as a result of installing or using the plugin. Should conflicts occur with 3rd party software, we may provide support at our discretion.
Sigma Labs SRL sells and distributes WP Modula Gallery and other plugins “as is” and with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you would like or will be compatible with all 3rd party components and plugins.
Support for plugins sold and distributed by Sigma Labs SRL is only available for those who have an active, paid support license.
Support and updates are granted for one year after the original purchase based on the license that you have purchased. After one year is completed, the purchaser must renew their license in order to continue receiving support and updates for the items purchased.
“Support” for Modula Grid Gallery is provided as long as Modula Grid Gallery is actively in development. Should any one of the following occur, Sigma Labs SRL will no longer be responsible for providing support for Modula Grid Gallery:
- Modula Grid Gallery is no longer actively developed as a viable product under Sigma Labs SRL.
- Modula Grid Gallery or the parent company is purchased or bought out by another company.
- WordPress is no longer actively developed.
While we attempt to provide the best support possible for our plugins, we do not guarantee that any particular support query can or will be answered to the extent that the inquirer is completely satisfied.
4. License Holders
Only a license holder is permitted to request support or access support resources. If any attempt is made by another party other than the license holder to access support in a manner not specified, we reserve the right to suspend indefinitely the license key without notice or consent.
Re-posting content from any portion of this site, including support forum and documentation materials, is strictly prohibited. If any attempt is made to re-post content in a manner specified above, we reserve the right to suspend indefinitely the license key without notice or consent.
5. Automatic Updates
Automatic updates are available to license holders who have an active and valid subscription and license key. Automatic updates are available for Modula Grid Gallery and all other installed Modula Grid Gallery Addons. Automatic updates are available as long as the license key generated from the purchase is valid and active.
6. Plugin Delivery
After we have processed your payment successfully, you will receive an email with your order number and your license key. You can download the plugin by clicking on the appropriate link inside the e-mail you receive.
Should you not receive an email containing your information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your purchase information.
All plugins are property of Sigma Labs SRL. Claiming any type of intellectual or exclusive ownership rights of our products is strictly prohibited.
Our plugins are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. We shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses that occur out of the use or inability to use our plugins.
8. Website & Plugin Content
All content found on this site and our plugin including images, documentation, support queries and any other information is property of Sigma Labs SRL and may not be redistributed without permission or consent.
9. Price Changes
Sigma Labs SRL reserves the right to modify, change, cancel, or upgrade a plugin subscription and/or license key without prior notice or consent. Prices of all products are subject to change without prior notice or consent.
10. Refund Policy
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion. Refunds will only be considered based on the following grounds:
- You are within the first 14 days of the purchase of the plugin.
- Your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the plugin properly or get the plugin to perform its basic functions.
- You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) within our support forums and priority ticketing support.
- No refunds will be granted after the first 14 days of the purchase whatsoever. Issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
All our premium plans are sold as automatically recurring subscriptions that renew each year on the anniversary of the purchase date.
This subscription will automatically renew at the end of the annual license term unless the purchaser cancels their subscription prior to the automatic renewal date.
Please note the following of the license subscriptions:
- Subscription renewals are automatically processed annually on the anniversary of your original purchase. The license renewal will continue and remain valid for each one (1) year unless the subscription is canceled prior to the renewal date.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time from your user’s account page on this website or by contacting us.
- If you choose to cancel your subscription you will no longer receive updates and support for the plugins when your license expires. You will also no longer have access to Modula’s extensions.
- The renewal price will be the full price as published, exclusive of any discounts.
- We do not grant refunds on renewal payments.
- If you choose to cancel your subscription your license will expire on the anniversary of the original purchase, and you will no longer receive updates and support for the plan you have purchased.
By purchasing plugin(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions.
Sigma Labs SRL may occasionally send you emails related to the purchase of product(s) from our company. We may also send you occasional email newsletters relating to Modula Grid Gallery updates and promotions. We will never sell or release your email to any third party vendors. You may opt out of these emails at any time without penalty.
12. License Agreement
By purchasing our product(s), you indicate and consent that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions listed and detailed on this page. We reserve the right to change or modify the current Terms and Conditions without prior notice or consent.